Mouthwash services can include the promise of whiter teeth and a fresher breath. As with all products, consult with your dentist before trying any products to ensure they are safe to use and meet the needs you seek. Products that feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance are safe. The Seal is given out by the American Dental Association to products that display extreme safety and are proven to work successfully.
Your oral health service guide with mouthwash features the following attributes:
– Mouthwash is not to be used as a substitute for daily oral health care habits like brushing and flossing.
– Make the effort to talk with your dentist before trying a new mouthwash.
– Use mouthwash products that have the ADA Seal of Acceptance or have been approved for use by your dentist.
– Before selecting a mouthwash, make sure you understand which benefits you are looking for, whether that be for a clean mouth, to whiten teeth, or to wash away plaque buildup.
– Many kinds of mouthwash have been proven to effectively combat the effects of halitosis, also known as bad breath.
To learn more about mouthwash, contact Dr. Thomas Anglemire and our team at Granger Family Dentistry PC by calling us at 574-277-5406. If you would like an oral exam or bi-annual professional cleaning, our dentist office is located in Granger, Indiana. Your smile is our business!